At Impulsec, we understand that privacy is an important issue for visitors to our website, www.impulsec.com. The following information is designed to help you understand the data collection, use, and dissemination practices for the site.
Please note that this policy applies only to information collected by www.impulsec.com and does not extend to any other website or offline point of contact between Impulsec, or any other company, and consumers.
Information We Collect
- Personal Information: You may voluntarily provide us with certain personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, and other contact details when you fill out a contact form or subscribe to our newsletter. We collect and use this information solely with your permission.
- Non-Personal Information: When you interact with our website, we may collect certain information that does not identify you individually and our servers may automatically keep an activity log of your use of our site. This information may include your IP address, browser type, operating system, the page you visited before accessing our site, the pages you visit on our site, and the time spent on each page.
How We Use The Information
The information we collect is used for a variety of purposes, such as:
- Providing, maintaining, and improving our services;
- Responding to your comments, questions, and requests;
- Communicating with you about news, updates, and promotional materials;
- Monitoring and analyzing trends, usage, and activities in connection with our services;
- Detecting, investigating, and preventing fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protecting the rights and property of Impulsec and others.
Impulsec will not rent or sell your information to third parties without your consent, except as noted in this policy.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our website;
- To provide the website on our behalf;
- To perform website-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our website is used.
We want to inform our website users that these third parties have access to your personal information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
The security of your personal information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites